SAFETY IS OUR #1 ONE PRIORITY
We have made incredible improvements to our facility to keep you and your family safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to providing our patients with optimum care in a safe environment. Rest assured that our office is always in accordance with OSHA and CDC guidelines and will continue to exceed all recommended precautions for the safety of our patients and staff. Along with the recommended protocols, we have also implemented other means of adding another layer of safety for our patients and our team.
We have gone beyond the required procedures to reopen and have invested in two amazing technologies for our facility to help keep our patients and team safe. We have installed both the Surgically Clean Air and the Sentry Air Systems medical fume extractors. These are both premium indoor air purification systems that reduces air contaminants such as viruses, mold, bacteria, dust, smoke, pollen and VOCs from indoor spaces. These systems improve the air quality in our facility keeping our patients and staff safe.
Due to the present concern of the Coronavirus, please contact the office and reschedule your appointment(s) if you have:
- Experienced a fever or respiratory symptoms in the last 14 days
- Had close contact with a person who is under investigation for COVID-19 while that person was ill in the last 14 days before symptom onset.
- Had close contact with an ill laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days.
Please let us know at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment to avoid a $50 fee for a late cancellation or missed appointment.
As Governor Baker changes the Covid restrictions in June, Wiemeyer Dentistry is continuing to follow the CDC and Governor Baker’s guidelines.
- MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED—We are a healthcare facility and to enter everyone is required to wear a mask, vaccinated or not.
- You do not need to call us from the parking lot. Please come up when you arrive and check-in at the front desk. If you forgot your mask we will be happy to give you one!
- Covid Questionnaire—We will no longer be asking if you have traveled or had close contact with a coronavirus positive person or if you have had symptoms, so if you have any, please give us a call, email or text and we will reschedule your appointment.
- Screening—We will not be taking temperatures of anyone coming into the office. Our administrative staff are wearing masks and front desk protective shields are still up at the front desk.
As always, our Assistants, Hygienists and Doctors are taking universal precautions for everyone’s safety. Surgically clean air units will continue to purify the air in the reception area and treatment rooms.
See below for an important message from Dr. Wiemeyer and also more information about the safety systems we have in place.
An Important Message from Dr. Wiemeyer
Surgically Clean Air Jade Air Purifier Video
Sentry Air Systems Medical Fume Extractor: Medical Sentry Info